Please designate # 92668 on your CFC pledge form!
Dear military and federal employees,
As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, we know there is a lot to be grateful for at the AAO-HNS/F headquarters. We are grateful for your continued membership and support. We are also grateful that the AAO-HNS/F continues to make progress, with help from generous members, in achieving our mission of empowering otolaryngologists—head and neck surgeons to deliver the best care.
The AAO-HNSF is a participant in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). During this season of giving, we ask you to consider donating to the AAO-HNSF through your workplace’s CFC campaign.
Please designate # 92668 on your CFC pledge form. And, please consider telling your colleagues our CFC# to multiply the impact of your own gift!
The AAO-HNS/F’s work is worthy of your support. Here are just a few of the ways we are delivering our promises to members:
• Organizing the world’s largest gathering of otolaryngologists—head and neck surgeons offering hundreds of instruction courses, workshops, peer networking, and exhibit hall of more than 300 vendors,
• Offering over 300,000 CME credit hours through different learning opportunities,
• Publishing a relevant scientific journal, especially for otolaryngologists—head and neck surgeons, filled with peer-reviewed articles and case reports,
• Engaging in public outreach to educate the public about how to best care for their ears, nose, throat, and head and neck health,
• Providing research funding, training, and a wealth of resident programs designed to support the specialty’s future, and,
• Improving access to, and quality of, healthcare through domestic and international outreach programs like our patient safety, clinical guidelines, humanitarian efforts, international visiting scholarships, and international corresponding societies.
Remember, you can make a genuine difference by supporting our Foundation: designate your CFC pledge to #92668! If you have comments or questions on how you or someone you know can make donations through the CFC campaign, please contact our Development staff at email@example.com or 1-703-535-3717.
Many thanks for your generosity.
About the CFC
We are honored to have been accepted as a participant in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), an annual fundraising drive that’s mission is to promote and support philanthropy to improve the quality of life for all. The CFC is the world’s largest and most successful workplace giving campaign. With more than 300 CFC campaigns throughout the country and internationally, CFC has helped to raise millions of dollars each year.
The CFC gives Federal civilian, postal, and military donors the opportunity to pledge financial support to eligible non-profit organizations such as ours, that provide health and human service benefits throughout the world. The CFC campaign season is September 1 to December 15. If you are a federal, postal, or military employee, or if you know somebody who is, we ask that you consider the Foundation’s work as the benefactor of your workplace philanthropy.
To donate to the Foundation through CFC, please designate # 92668 on your CFC pledge form in your workplace’s CFC campaign materials. If you have comments or questions on how you or someone you know can make donations through the CFC campaign, please contact Rudy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-703-535-3718.
Remember, you can make a genuine difference by supporting our the AAO-HNS/F: Designate your CFC pledge to #92668!