Millennium Society - Home
Millennium Society Recognition
- Your name will be displayed on the Donor Wall of Honor or the Convention Center Network during the Annual Meeting
- You'll have access to a special concierge lounge at the meeting.
- You'll have access to Annual Meeting registration and housing reservations earlier than non-Millennium Society members.
- Certain gift levels carry program or headquarters naming opportunities.
- You'll be invited to sit in the VIP seating section at the Annual Meeting Opening Ceremony.
- You'll be recognized through special acknowledgements in the Donor Spotlight, the Bulletin, on the Academy website, and other publications.
Levels of Participation
- Life Member - Life Membership requires a $50,000 one-time pledge, which can be paid over a period of 5 years. Naming opportunities available for this level.
- Patron - Membership as a Patron of the Millennium Society is a one-time pledge, of $10,000, which can be paid over a period of 3 years.
- Sustaining Member - A Sustaining Member is one who makes a one-time pledge, of $5,000, which can be paid over a period of 3 years.
- Member - Member status in the Millennium Society is attained with an annual contribution of $1,000.
- Young Physician Member - The category of Young Physician Member is open to physicians still in training and up to five years out. An annual contribution of $250 is required.