There is power in group purchases! As part of the Academy Advantage partnership, most participating companies agree to contribute a royalty fee to the Academy that is based on the purchases of Academy members in return for access to Academy members through our marketing efforts. You can feel good about your purchases from Academy Advantage partners knowing that each dollar spent is helping the Academy accomplish its mission!
The Doctors Company: Medical Liability Insurance
HEALTHeCAREERS Network and ENT Careers: Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
AllMeds: Electronic Health Records
Eyemaginations: Patient Consultation
Officite: Website Design, Marketing
Optum: Coding Resources
The Doctors Company
Medical Liability Insurance
AAO-HNS has exclusively sponsored The Doctors Company since 2003, a partnership that provides AAO-HNS members with superior medical liability coverage. The Doctors Company is fiercely committed to defending, protecting, and rewarding the practice of good medicine.
The Doctors Company is the nation’s largest physician-owned medical malpractice insurer and is rated A by A.M. Best Company and Fitch Ratings. With $4 billion in assets and $1.4 billion in member surplus, The Doctors Company has the strength to protect members now and in the future.
The Doctors Company Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Program discount of 5 percent
- Additional claims-free credit of up to 25 percent for eligible members
- Participation in the Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial benefit that rewards member loyalty and commitment to superior patient care
- Participation in The Doctors Company's multiyear dividend program
- The industry's most aggressive defense, with a consent-to-settle promise (where permitted by law)
- Free tail coverage for qualified members
- Patient safety programs tailored to the needs of AAO-HNS members
- Automatic protection against privacy breach and Medicare reviews through CyberGuard® cyber liability protection and MediGuard® regulatory risk coverage
HEALTHeCAREERS Network (HeCN) and ENT Careers
Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
HeCN is a network of hundreds of healthcare career sites that bring healthcare professionals and employers the only true "single-source" solution for recruitment and career searches in every specialty in healthcare. Healthcare professionals can find the largest selection of job opportunities while employers can target job seekers based on their specialty recruitment needs.
ENT Careers Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Access to the largest collection of ENT postings, representing every sub-specialty and work setting from employers of all types and sizes
- Ability to post jobs to fill any position through ENT Careers, from office administrator to partner, across the HeC Network
- Access to healthcare news, career information, resources, and events
- Ability to sign up for job alerts—email notification of new postings that match your criteria
- Ability to post your resume confidentially so that employers can contact you "blindly"—you choose whether to respond, or not
- Access to personal customer care consultants to help you post and apply for jobs and maximize your opportunity for a successful search
- All resources are free for AAO-HNS members seeking jobs, and job posting rates are highly competitive, with volume discounts
Electronic Health Records
AllMeds provides Otolaryngology’s most widely-used Electronic Health Record and practice management solution. Over 15 years of unwavering focus on the unique needs of ENT physicians and their staff members has resulted in an EHR that delivers greater efficiencies, solid returns on investment and a loyal customer base.
- Designed by ENTs for ENTs
- Otolaryngology-unique functionality
- Physician-intuitive & highly-efficient
- Automated workflow & one-click documentation
- Fully-developed clinical content & template libraries
- Comprehensive & experienced EHR replacement teams
- The nation’s most successful EHR incentives performance
- The industry’s highest lifetime customer satisfaction rate
AllMeds Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Significant savings to ENT physicians and their practices with discounts of up to 33% on the cost of EHR physician licenses.
Eyemaginations has been providing the industry’s best in innovative patient education programs and marketing software solutions in ENT since 2008. And coming this summer, we will be taking this innovation to the cloud. Introducing ECHO, our new, cloud-based software platform that will allow you to effectively communicate with patients everywhere they’re thinking about their health: before the appointment, in the waiting room, in the exam room and after the appointment. We call these “patient touch points” and with new ECHO, you will be able to communicate across all of them by sending visual presentations from one platform that is flexible enough to work from any PC, iPad or Smartphone, and revolutionary enough to require nothing more than an Internet connection.
Eyemaginations Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Discounted and prelaunch pricing available for members.
Website Design, Marketing
Officite is nationally recognized for its strategic online marketing solutions, as well as its premier website design and development for medical practices. Founded in 2002, the company has built practices throughout the world, with more than 4,600 websites that have generated nearly a quarter of a million appointment requests. Its local-search solutions and turnkey marketing programs are designed to educate clients and create a unique presence in the marketplace.
Officite regularly updates our clients' websites and offers new technologies and services. Over the past three years, we have updated, upgraded, or added the following technologies and solutions:
- Doctor portal log-in
- Web statistics
- Flash enhancement technology
- Updated and new page content
- Spam filters
- Phishing prevention technology
- Google reports integration
- Google local business center updates
- iPhone compatibility
- Blog-enabled websites
Officite Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Special pricing—up to 35 percent off regular pricing
- Access to the comprehensive AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
- Reliable, expert source for website development and maintenance
- High-quality, professional website designs customized for each member’s practice
- Enables members to attract new patients efficiently and cost effectively
Contact: Don McKenzie
Optum is a leading health-care technology company that provides data, technology, services, and consulting expertise. We have been publishing code books since 1984 and are committed to developing innovative solutions that streamline daily tasks to maximize efficiency and boost cash flow.
Optum Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- 20% off Coding Companion® for ENT/Allergy/Pulmonology
- 40% off ICD-9-CM Fast Finder for ENT
- 40% off ICD-9-CM Online Fast Finder for ENT
Phone: 1-800-464-3649, Option 5 (Mention source code AAOHNS13)
Email: Web: www.optumcoding.com
AAO-HNS provides the Academy Advantage program as a benefit to Academy members. However, AAO-HNS does not provide any express or implied warranty with regard to the products and services offered by the Academy Advantage program. All sales transactions are between the buyer and the seller and do not include the Academy or Foundation as parties to the transaction. AAO-HNS does not endorse participating vendor companies.