Registration Open - AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting!
Join your colleagues for a weekend of leadership discussions, Board of Governors (BOG) meetings, informative speakers, coding workshops, advocacy updates, and mentoring/networking opportunities! This meeting is one of many AAO-HNS benefits, allowing Members the opportunity to network and engage in peer-to-peer interaction with eminent leaders.
The AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting is free for AAO-HNS Members who are otolaryngology practitioners, although registration is required.
Date: Friday, March 18 – Monday, March 21
Please Note: The registration site is not fully functional on Internet Explorer. For optimal results, please access the registration site using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Registration: Deadline is Tuesday, March 8, 2016.
Location: The Westin Alexandria Hotel
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Contact Irma Chavez if you run into any issues while booking your hotel.
Cost: FREE to AAO-HNS Members who are otolaryngology practitioners (registration is required)
- Admiral Christine S. Hunter, MD – Saturday, March 19
- Robert M. Tufts – Sunday, March 20
- Richard M. Popovic, MBA – Sunday, March 20
- Julius W. Hobson, Jr. – Monday, March 21
Click here for bios on each of the keynote speakers.
BOG Spring Meeting Schedule Outline*
Saturday, March 19, 2016
- 9:00am – 6:00pm: BOG Spring Meeting
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm: mENTorConnect Welcome Reception
Sunday, March 20, 2016
- 8:00am – 5:00pm: BOG Spring Meeting
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm: ENT PAC Reception (ENT PAC Leadership Club members only)
Monday, March 21, 2016
- 8:00am – 1:00pm: BOG Spring Meeting
*A more detailed agenda will be available soon!
This year’s program will also include:
- Advocacy sessions
- Leadership Development and Practice Tips
- Speed Mentoring
- BOG General Assembly including the President-Elect Candidates Forum
- ICD-10 Issues and Solutions
- Society Representation Resources
- Content designed for Residents & Fellows-in-Training and Young Physicians
- mENTorConnect Reception
- ENT PAC Reception (ENT PAC Leadership Club members only)
- CME credits
- And more…
Questions? Contact BOG@entnet.org.
2016 Resident Leadership Grants are Now Open!
Don’t forget to apply now for a Resident Leadership Grant to help defray the costs of attending the AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting, March 18-21, in Alexandria, VA, deadline is Monday, February 8!
Contact SRF@entnet.org with questions.
Meet Your Member of Congress During the Leadership Forum
Are you interested in meeting with your Member of Congress in his or her Washington, DC office to discuss issues impacting your practice, the specialty, or your patients? Follow these simple steps to schedule an appointment on the afternoon of Monday, March 21, 2016.