SAVE THE DATE – Mark your calendars now to join your colleagues at the AAO-HNS/F 2017 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting!
Join your colleagues for a weekend of leadership discussions, Board of Governors (BOG) meetings, informative speakers, advocacy updates, and mentoring/networking opportunities! This meeting is one of many AAO-HNS benefits, allowing members the opportunity to network and engage in peer-to-peer interaction with eminent leaders.
Date: Friday, March 10 – Monday, March 13
Location: The Westin Alexandria Hotel
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
Cost: FREE to AAO-HNS Members who are otolaryngology practitioners (registration is required)
This year’s program will include:
- Leadership Development and Mentoring Opportunities
- Networking Events with Academy Leaders
- Renowned Keynote Speakers and “Business of Medicine” Panel Discussions
- BOG Committee Meetings and State Society Engagement Tips
- BOG General Assembly and AAO-HNS/F President-Elect Candidates Forum
- “Insider” Legislative, Regulatory, and Political Updates
- ENT PAC Reception (ENT PAC Leadership Club members only)
- Free AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM for Select Education Sessions
- Resident Leadership Grants
- And more…
Resident Leadership Grants
AAO-HNS residents and fellows-in-training in good standing are eligible to apply for a $350 grant to help defray the costs of attending the AAO-HNS/F 2017 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting. Stay tuned for more information on how to apply!
Meeting registration, agendas, and hotel information will be available this fall!
Questions? Contact BOG@entnet.org.