AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting!
Thank you to those who attended the AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting. This year’s Forum was a great success due to the dedicated AAO-HNSF Members who took time out of their demanding schedules to participate.
The event included a weekend of leadership discussions, Board of Governors (BOG) meetings, informative speakers, advocacy updates, and mentoring/networking opportunities! This meeting is one of many AAO-HNS benefits, allowing Members the opportunity to network and engage in peer-to-peer interaction with eminent leaders.
Click here to view the AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting schedule.
Content for this meeting was developed by the Board of Governors (BOG) Executive Committee with additional input from the Academy Sections.
CLAIMING CME CREDIT
In order to claim CME credit from the AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting, March 18-21, you are required to do the following:
- Complete and submit the neon green, yellow, and orange sign-in sheets by indicating which courses you fully attended and which courses you are requesting to receive CME credit for. For most attendees, these forms were likely returned to Academy staff on-site. If you did not submit these forms on-site, please email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- Complete the activity evaluation:
- To access the evaluation and claim CME credit, visit www.academyu.org and login using your AAO-HNS Member ID and password.
- Once logged in, click the link to the “AU Catalog” along the top navigation bar, and then click “Live Meetings” located under Activity Format on the left side tool bar. Click the link for the “2016 BOG/Leadership Forum” to complete the evaluation and claim CME credit.
- Your credit will immediately appear on your transcript found in AcademyU®. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting , the AAO-HNSF designates a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
You can find almost all the AAO-HNS/F 2016 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting presentations on ENTConnect under the BOG Community.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues next year on March 10-13, 2017, at the Westin Alexandria Hotel!
Questions? Contact BOG@entnet.org.