There is power in group purchases! As part of the Academy Advantage partnership, most participating companies agree to contribute a royalty fee to the Academy that is based on the purchases of Academy members in return for access to Academy members through our marketing efforts. You can feel good about your purchases from Academy Advantage partners knowing that each dollar spent is helping the Academy accomplish its mission!
Don't miss out on everything provided to you through the Academy Advantage program! This affinity program includes partnerships with "non-endemic" companies - those that are not medical device or pharmaceutical companies.
- The Doctors Company: Medical Liability Insurance
- HEALTHeCAREERS Network and ENT Careers: Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
- Officite: Website Design, Marketing
The Doctors Company
Medical Liability Insurance
The American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) has partnered with The Doctors Company to provide Academy members and exclusive medical malpractice insurance program since 2003.
The Doctors Company is fiercely committed to defending, protecting, and rewarding the practice of good medicine. Backed by the financial strength of $4.3 billion in assets and a membership of 78,000 physicians nationwide, The Doctors Company offers AAO-HNS members a unique combination of coverage features, aggressive claims defense, unrivaled protection, and tangible economic benefits.
Benefits for eligible AAO-HNS Members:
- Program discount of 5 percent for qualified members with a favorable claims history
- An additional claims-free credit of up to 25 percent for eligible members
- Participation in the Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial benefit that rewards member loyalty and commitment to superior patient care
- Participation in The Doctors Company's multiyear dividend program
- The industry's most aggressive defense, with an ironclad consent-to-settle guarantee, where permitted by law
- Free tail coverage for qualified members
- Patient safety programs tailored to the needs of AAO-HNS members
- Automatic protection against privacy breach and Medicare reviews through CyberGuard® cyber liability protection and MediGuard® regulatory risk coverage
Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery is pleased to offer ENT Careers, the premier resource for anyone interested in finding or promoting high-quality otolaryngology, head and neck surgery professional opportunities.
Here you will find a series of professional resources specifically designed to meet your career development and employment needs:
Otolaryngology Job Seekers:
ENT Careers is a valuable resource where you can search for professional openings in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery and post your CV/résumé for FREE. Otolaryngology job listings are submitted directly by hospitals, clinics or university-based settings and feature current employment opportunities within the food and nutrition profession. Use the tools on ENT Careers to:
- Job Search – search the largest collection of ENT openings by discipline, location, keywords and other filters
- Career Advancement Resources – Read and search for articles on a variety of topics such as how to ace an interview, myths of job references and more
- Free eNewsletters – Register to sign-up for your choice of monthly email newsletters on a variety of healthcare topics
- Job Alerts – Register to define your job criteria and automatically receive notifications when a new ENT job is posted that meets your specifications
ENT Careers is part of Health eCareers, the largest healthcare career network for the professional and clinical workforce. Use this valuable recruitment source to hire high-quality ENTs. By easily posting your jobs directly to ENT Careers, you can gain access to a large source of quality candidates for a minimal cost. Features include:
- Qualified ENT Candidates – Access to a nationwide market of qualified candidates
- Résumé Alert – An automated résumé alert feature that delivers email notices when potential candidates that have posted a résumé
- Customer Service – work with a specialized account representative as well as a customer service representative to ensure your posting is noticed
- Discounts – Volume-pricing discounts are available to assist with all of your recruitment needs
Already registered? Log in here to manage your account and your postings.
New to ENT Careers? Register here to get started.
Website Design, Marketing
Officite is the leader in providing websites and internet marketing for healthcare practices. We've partnered with over 35 national and state associations, and have helped over 30,000 healthcare providers develop powerful online marketing since 2002. Our websites are easy, effective, and they get results. Get started by speaking to your Web Presence Advisor, who will work with your practice to find the solutions that are right for you. Growing your practice is simple. Talk to your Web Presence Advisor to get started, and let us handle the rest.
- Personalized Website Design
- Mobile and Responsive Websites
- Customized Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Tracking
- Branding Services
- Online Patient Education with the AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
Academy Advantage Offer
- Special pricing—Academy members save up to 35%
- Access to the comprehensive AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
- Attract new patients efficiently and cost effectively
EHR and Practice Management
ENT-Cloud is a complete EHR and office practice management platform built on the latest technologies and designed to help Otolaryngologists meet the demands of running a modern day practice. ENT Cloud is more than just software designed by ENTs for ENTs, our ENT clinical and business consultants are dedicated to helping Otolaryngologists and their practice managers realize and achieve their critical needs and objectives.
- Specialized Charting: For Audiology, Allergy, Facial Plastics, Otology, Rhinology and Head & Neck Surgery
- Customized: With Otolaryngology-specific content
- Practice Management Services: For Billing, Marketing, Compliance and Meaningful Use
- ENT Practice Consultants: Expertise in regulatory, medical, financial, and practice efficiencies
- Billing Module: Driven by a custom rules engine developed for ENTs
- Practice Website: HIPAA compliant patient websites drive engagement and satisfy meaningful use requirements
- 24/7 Access: Online. Anytime. Anywhere
ENT-Cloud Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Free full service EHR when you select and use our ENT specific billing services.
- Free standard data import when transferring from another EHR.
- Up to 50% in discounts on the cost of EHR provider licensees if you elect to do your own billing.
In-Office Patient Education
In 1999, Dr. Steven Sopher started Rendia to develop an alternative to the plastic models used in so many doctors’ offices to educate patients. He envisioned something better, something that could help health care providers communicate about complex medical topics and would also give patients access to timely, relevant information outside the doctor’s office.
Rendia's flagship product, Echo, is a cloud-based patient education platform that uses beautiful visuals, 3D animation, and clear language to illustrate and explain complex medical conditions and procedures. Statistics show that half of patients leave their doctors’ appointments not understanding what they were told, and that 83% of learning occurs visually. We believe visual patient education is the key to better doctor-patient communication, patient engagement, and improved outcomes.
Because Echo uses cloud technology, it is flexible enough to work on a variety of devices — from smartphones to tablets, PCs, and Macs. Updates occur on all devices automatically through the Internet, and Echo’s sharing capabilities (including email and social media), as well as customization flexibility, offer enhanced levels of patient engagement for practices. Echo can also be branded, providing medical practices with marketing advantages in a competitive health care environment. For more information about Rendia and Echo, visit https://get.rendia.com/otolaryngology.
Optum360 is a leading health-care technology company that provides data, technology, services, and consulting expertise. We have been publishing code books since 1984 and are committed to developing innovative solutions that streamline daily tasks to maximize efficiency and boost cash flow.
Optum Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- 20% off Coding Companion® for ENT/Allergy/Pulmonology
- 40% off ICD-10-CM Fast Finder for ENT
- 40% off ICD-10-CM Online Fast Finder for ENT