The annual ENT for the PA-C conference is jointly presented by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery Foundation and the Society of Physician Assistants.
The conference is a wonderful education and networking opportunity for all medical professionals across the country interested in ENT. Attendees have a choice between basic and advanced tracks for all topics so everyone may have the best experience possible. Hands-on workshops will be held on Thursday and lectures will be held Friday through Saturday.
- • Basic Flex Scopes, Allergy, Vertigo, and Audiology
- • The ENT Exam
- • Robotic Head and Neck Surgery
- • Common Oral Cavity and Throat Problems
- • Bell’s Palsy Clinical Guidelines
- • Sleep Apnea
- • Surgical Management of Hearing Loss
- • Differential Diagnosis of Hoarseness
- • Understanding Hearing Aids
- • HPV in ENT
- • Advanced ENT Imaging
- • Common ENT Emergencies