Guideline Task Force (GTF)
The mission of the GTF is to provide oversight to:
- clinical guideline and consensus statement development process;
- clinical practice guideline and consensus statement dissemination; and
- clinical practice guideline implementation.
The GTF also provides a forum for education on topics related to guidelines, development standards (i.e. IOM) and dissemination techniques.
A primary function of the GTF is to rank, prioritize, and vet topics submitted for development into either clinical practice guidelines or clinical consensus statements.
Latest CPG eNewsletter: 2017 February CPG Newsletter
Newsletter Archives (.pdf files)
- 2016 Spring CPG Newsletter
- 2015 Fall CPG Newsletter
- 2014 Spring GTF Newsletter
- 2013 Spring GTF Newsletter
- 2012 Summer GTF Newsletter
- 2011 Fall GTF Newsletter
- 2010 Summer GTF Newsletter
- 2010 Winter GTF Newsletter
- 2009 Summer GTF Newsletter
- 2009 Winter GTF Newsletter
Guideline Topic Submission
The GTF is currently accepting submission of topics for future guideline development. Please complete the topic submission form and submit your completed proposal to QualityImprovement@entnet.org