ENSURE THE FUTURE OF THE SPECIALITY
All endowment donors will be honored through a special permanent commemorative display that will be housed in the lobby of the AAO-HNSF headquarters building in Alexandria, VA.
- Naming of the AAO-HNSF headquarters building with approval of the Board of Directors ($5 million gift)
- Naming of the auditorium space housed in the AAO-HNSF headquarters building
- A gold medallion with an etched impression of founder Hal Foster, MD to wear at special recognition functions
- Leadership dinner and recognition event in honor of the Visionary and his/her family
All benefits at the Sustainer and Steward levels and:
- A silver medallion with an etched impression of founder Hal Foster, MD to wear at special recognition functions
All benefits at the Sustainer level and:
- Naming opportunities available at the AAO-HNSF headquarters office with commitment of $250,000 or more
- A bronze medallion with an etched impression of founder Hal Foster, MD to wear at special recognition functions
- Donor Wall (web-based and Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO℠)
- Millennium Society Life Member designation and benefits if charitable gift is a cash donation of $30,000 which is payable over 5 years.
For more information, please contact: