Home Study Course
The Foundation’s most popular education product available.
- Home Study Course (HSC) is a compendium of relevant and timely scientific journal articles for residents and practicing physicians spanning across all eight specialty areas in a practical four-section format.
- It is the most affordable way to earn up to 40 CME credits per section based on a minimum passing score of 70% for each self-assessment exam.
- Practicing physicians also have the option of a single-yearly exam submission deadline with no late fees which replaces the individual exam section deadlines.
- Enhanced features include online exam submissions (print and online packet subscribers), immediate access to exam scores and course completion transcriptions.
2018-19 Home Study Course+
Attention Resident Members and Residency Program Directors!
The upcoming 2018-19 Home Study Course + now includes:
- NEW! 400+ webcasts from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- NEW! AcademyQ Knowledge Assessment (Set 4, released February 2018) - mobile-app based learning with 350+ new otolaryngology-head and neck surgery study questions to test recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills.
- Home Study Course, a compendium of select scientific journal articles across all eight specialty areas in a convenient four-section format
- AcademyU® with 200+ online education activities
The fee for Resident Members for HSC+ is $375, only $50 more than last year. The total value of this package is $1,075 with all four products. This special HSC+ package is available only to Resident Members. Access to these materials is from September 1, 2018 through August 30, 2019.
Registration will open in May 2018; residency training program directors will receive resident registration materials via email.
For questions or more information, contact Linda Lee, Senior Manager, Global Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017–18 Home Study Course Online Registration is closed. Registration for the 2018-19 Home Study Course will open in Mid-May.
All 2017-18 exams must be submitted by August 7, 2018.
For more information, please contact us at HSC@entnet.org
2018-19 Home Study Course Section Titles and Availability Dates
September 2018 - Section 5 Rhinology and Allergic Disorders
November 2018 - Section 6 Laryngology, Voice Disorders and Bronchoesphagology
February 2019 - Section 7 Neoplastic and Inflammatory Diseases of the Head and Neck
April 2019 - Section 8 Otology and Neurotology