Since its inception, the AAO-HNSF has cultivated ties to national otolaryngology societies and similar organizations around the world. AAO-HNSF assigns great importance to these relationships, which collectively advance the otolaryngology specialty in ways no one society can achieve alone.
The following 2017-18 Joint Meetings are conferences or meetings jointly organized or endorsed by AAO-HNSF:
- IV Curso de la Asociacion Panamericana de ORL-CCC, Punta del Este, Uruguay, October 22-26, 2017
- The Arab Cochlear Implants and Hearing Solutions Conference, Dubai, UAE, April 5-7, 2018
- The LXVIII Congreso Nacional de la Sociedad Mexicana de ORL y Cirugia de Cabeza y Cuello, April 28-May 1, 2018 in Acapulco, Mexico
- The Caribbean Association of Otolaryngology (CAO) 26th Annual Clinical Conference, April 30 – May 3, 2018, Barbados, West Indies
- The XXXVI Panamerican Congress of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Lima, Peru, November 14-17, 2018