Since its inception, the AAO-HNSF has cultivated ties to national otolaryngology societies and similar organizations around the world. AAO-HNSF assigns great importance to these relationships, which collectively advance the otolaryngology specialty in ways no one society can achieve alone.
The following 2017-18 Joint Meetings are conferences or meetings jointly organized or endorsed by AAO-HNSF:
- The Caribbean Association of Otolaryngology and the University of the West Indies: Roseau, Dominica; March 5-9, 2017
- The LXVII Congress of the Sociedad Mexicana De Otorrinolaringologia y Cirugia de Cabeza y Cuello (SMORL-CCC): Merida, Yucatan; April 30-May 5, 2017
- The ENT Global Health Symposium in collaboration with the Israeli Academy of Otolaryngology and the Duke University Division of Otolaryngology HNS: Jerusalem, Israel; July 20-21, 2017
- The IV Course of the Pan American Association of ORL and CCC: Punta del Este, Uruguay; October 23-26, 2017
- The XXXVI Panamerican Congress of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery: Lima, Peru; October 24-27, 2018