Introducing OTO Central, your AAO-HNS mobile hub
Whenever and wherever you are, quickly and easily access our suite of websites and apps to help you care for patients, keep up with the latest specialty news, network with colleagues, learn more while acquiring CME credits, and plan for upcoming Academy events, including the Annual Meeting & OTO Experience.
A free download, the OTO Central app, for phones and tablets features one-click access to:
- entnet.org, the Academy's website
- AcademyU®, your otolaryngology education source
- Annual Meeting & OTO Experience website and app
- AcademyQ™, the award-winning knowledge assessment
- Bulletin, the official Academy member magazine
- Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, the official journal of AAO-HNSF
- OTO Open, the official open access journal of AAO-HNSF
- ENTConnect, the exclusive member-only online community of the AAO-HNS
- FrequENTcy, the official podcast channel of the AAO-HNS/F
- Latest news
- Twitter feed
- And more!
OTO Central features exclusive access to the updated award-winning AcademyQ knowledge assessment. Academy Q allows you to enhance your knowledge of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery with 1,200 study questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. You will read and analyze otolaryngology-specific questions developed by otolaryngology experts. Each module includes thorough rationales for each question, additional reading references, and appropriate images and videos to enhance the learning experience. You can take notes from the content or write your own and record audio notes, and mark questions for future reference. Learn more about AcademyQ here.
Available soon on Android devices.