Pediatric Otolaryngology eLectures, coproduced by the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO) and AAO-HNSF, offer learners education opportunities designed to address pressing patient care concerns facing pediatric and general otolaryngologists. This particular course specifically addresses recurrent respiratory papillomatosis causes, treatment, and prevention.
Each one-hour webinar is applicable for one AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ and is archived for ongoing viewing.
- Impact of Human Evolution on Certain ENT Diseases and Disorders of Children
- Choking and Aspiration in Children: Evaluation and Management
- Social Media – A Blessing or a Curse for the Otolaryngologist? Pregnant Patient with Thyroid Mass
- Genetics & Pediatric Otolaryngology: 2014 Update
- Head and Neck Masses in the Pediatric Population
- Quality and Safety in Surgery: How to Become a Better Surgeon
- Unilateral Hearing Loss in Children
- Evaluation and Management of Neurogenic Dysphonia in the Pediatric Population
- Pediatric Sleep Medicine 2014: A Roundtable Discussion
- Caustic Ingestion