|The AAO-HNSF and the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO) present a series of ten high-definition webinars focused on pertinent pediatric otolaryngologic topics and presented by different experts.
Four important outcome objectives for the webinar series include the ability to evaluate the pathogenesis of a variety of pediatric diseases, employ evidence-based medical treatment options for a variety of pediatric diseases, compare the surgical options available for a variety of pediatric diseases, and analyze the complications associated with the treatment options available for a variety of pediatric diseases. Each one-hour webinar is applicable for one AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ and is archived for ongoing viewing.
- January: Charles Bluestone, MD Impact of Human Evolution on Certain ENT Diseases and
Disorders of Children
- February: Reza Rehbar, MD Choking and Aspiration in Children: Evaluation and Management
- March: Rodney Lusk, MD Social Media – A Blessing or a Curse for the Otolaryngologist?Pregnant Patient with Thyroid Mass
- April: Christopher Post, MD Genetics & Pediatric Otolaryngology: 2014 Update
- May: John Maddalozza, MD Head and Neck Masses in the Pediatric Population
- July: Rahul Shah, MD Quality and Safety in Surgery: How to Become a Better Surgeon
- August: Judith Lieu, MD Unilateral Hearing Loss in Children
- September: Karen Zur, MD, MPH Evaluation and Management of Neurogenic Dysphonia in
the Pediatric Population
- October: Norman Friedman, MD Pediatric Sleep Medicine 2014: A Roundtable Discussion
Norman Friedman (Moderator) Scott Brietzke, Susan Garetz and Stacey Ishman (Panelists)
- November: Dan Kirse, MD Caustic Ingestion