Reg-ent will become the foundation for defining quality, quality improvement, clinical and product research, and support for maintenance of certification and licensure.
Initially, Reg-ent will focus on quality reporting, and will evolve over time into much more. Our model will allow input from the otolaryngology specialty societies as we expand the registry to encompass the breadth of our specialty.
REG-ENT BENEFITS THE PRACTICE OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY BY:
- Safeguarding the role of otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeons in defining the best care
- Demonstrating the value of services provided by otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeons in all iterations of future payment models and providing the opportunity for participation in future private payer quality programs
- Serving as the first national data repository of otolaryngology specific data that may be mined for research puprposes
- Helping define and develop otolaryngology specific quality measures
YOUR REG-ENT DASHBOARD:
- Creates a visual representation of your data, providing benchmark comparison to peers within your practice and nationally
- Provides the tools to monitor your practice and the outcomes of your patients
- Streamlines reporting for all performance categories of MIPS, including Quality, Advancing Care Information, and Improvement Activities