Reg-ent℠ Compatible EHRs
The Reg-ent registry wants to help your practice better prepare for integration. EHR vendors require different methods of data transfer based on where the data is stored and the method of data transfer. Both these factors impact your ramp up time in different ways as well as the level of involvement required from your practice.
Data transfer methods differ depending upon where your performance data is housed--locally on your own servers--or in the cloud.
- Data housed on your servers: ramp up time is shorter, and the integration is more seamless to the participant. Data is pulled into Reg-ent.
- Data housed in the cloud:
- Both Reg-ent and the participants must rely on the EHR vendor.
- Data is pushed to Reg-ent.
- Participants must also be much more engaged in the data transfer and review process.
- Fees may be charged for access.
Questions to Ask Your EHR Vendor:
- If I have a cloud-based EHR system with data hosted offsite, do I have access to the data to be extracted by a third-party vendor that is powering my specialty society’s clinical data registry or must I gather the data myself and send it?
- Are there additional costs or upgrades required to my system to pull data from my EHR into my specialty society’s clinical data registry?
- Similarly, are there costs or reports that must be secured to push my EHR data to my specialty society’s clinical data registry?
- If there are fees, how much is the total cost to access my practice data?
- Have you worked with clinical data registries before and particularly, the Reg-ent registry?
Set forth below are all of the EHR solutions with which the Reg-ent registry is working:
|EHR||Data Location (Server or Cloud)||Notes|
|ADP - Advanced MD||Cloud|
For more information,
|Alteer (Visionary Health Care)||Cloud|
|American Medical Software||Server|
|Aprima||Both||For more information,|
|Cal-Med Practice Expert||Cloud|
For more information,
|eClinicalWorks||Both||For more information,|
There are multiple means
|Greenway -Primesuite||For more information,|
|Meridian (Medical |
|Prime Clinical System||Server|
|Waiting Room Solutions||Cloud|
|Webchart by MIE||Cloud|
If you do not see your EHR here or have any questions, email