By donating to the foundation, you are supporting your specialty.
Ten ways your donation will be used Today and Tomorrow
TODAY’s Annual Fund:
- Advances the understanding and treatment of diseases through research.
- Develops guidelines and quality measures to improve standards of patient care.
- Supports the first otolaryngology registry, Regent℠, to effectively monitor and improve trends, diagnostics and treatments.
- Educates otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons from around the world to improve patient outcomes.
- Provides critical funding, on a merit-basis, to international and domestic members to deliver care to underserved populations.
FUTURE endowment earnings:
- Offers International Visiting Scholarships to junior academics from developing countries.
- Ensures a diverse workforce and equal opportunities.
- Recognizes leaders in the field of Otolaryngology and fosters opportunities to showcase and continue their impact on the specialty.
- Funds research opportunities for the next generation.
- Provides ongoing support for unfunded areas as needed.