Home Study Course
2017–18 Home Study Course Online registration is open
Enhanced features and discounts available
- Materials will be available online or in traditional print format*;
- All exam submissions (print or online format) will be conducted online through www.AcademyU.org.
- A single yearly exam submission deadline with no late fees replaces the individual exam section deadlines.
- Exam scores and course completion transcripts are immediately accessible through www.AcademyU.org.
- If you choose the online format, you have the option of the full four section series or individual sections relating to your areas of interest.
- Print registration for the 2017-18 Home Study Course closed on August 1, 2017. For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preview online sample
2017-18 Section titles, mailing/online access and exam submission dates
September 2017 - Section 1 Congenital and Pediatric Problems: available late August 2017; suggested exam submission October 9, 2017
November 2017 - Section 2 Practice Management: available early November 2017; suggested exam submission January 2, 2018
February 2018 - Section 3 Trauma and Critical Care Medicine: available early February 2018; suggested exam submission March 12, 2018
April 2018 - Section 4 Plastic and Reconstructive Problems: available early April 2018; suggested exam submission June 11, 2018
All exams must be submitted by Midnight, eastern time August 7, 2018.
Inquiries, please contact HSC@entnet.org