Registration and Housing Are Now Open – AAO-HNS/F 2018 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting
Join your colleagues for a weekend of leadership discussions, Board of Governors (BOG) meetings, informative speakers, advocacy updates, and mentoring/networking opportunities! This meeting is one of many AAO-HNS benefits, allowing Academy members the opportunity to network and engage in peer-to-peer interaction with eminent leaders.
Date: Friday, March 9 – Monday, March 12
The AAO-HNS/F 2018 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting is free for AAO-HNS members who are otolaryngology practitioners, although registration and 2018 membership dues are required.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 2, 2018
Location: The Westin Alexandria Hotel
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
Housing Deadline for the Westin: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Please Note: Contact Irma Chavez if you run into any issues while registering or booking your hotel.
Cost: FREE to AAO-HNS Members who are otolaryngology practitioners (registration is required).
Click here to view the BOG Spring Meeting schedule (tentative).
This year’s program will include:
- Leadership Development and Mentoring Opportunities
- Networking Events with Academy Leaders
- Renowned Keynote Speakers and “Business of Medicine” Panel Discussions
- BOG Committee Meetings and State Society Engagement Tips
- BOG General Assembly
- BOG-sponsored AAO-HNS/F President-Elect Candidate Forum
- “Insider” Legislative, Regulatory, and Political Updates
- ENT PAC Reception (ENT PAC Leadership Club members only)
- Free AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM for Select Education Sessions
- Resident Leadership Grants
- And more…
Questions concerning BOG Spring Meeting, contact BOG@entnet.org.
Resident Leadership Grants
AAO-HNS residents and fellows-in-training in good standing are eligible to apply for a $350 grant to help defray the costs of attending the AAO-HNS/F 2018 Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting. Stay tuned for more information on how to apply! Contact SRF@entnet.org with questions.