The Senior Manager, Digital Engagement reports to Senior Manager, Member Engagement and co-manages one direct report.
BA/BS preferred and/or 5+ years of digital project management experience in a marketing, membership or agency setting. Understanding of non-profit environment, strong organizational skills demonstrated through the ability to balance attention to detail with strategic perspective, manage multiple projects, and identify resources for projects in a dynamic environment. Strong communication and project management skills for implementing outreaches to build acquisition and grow retention and engagement.
Advanced knowledge of major digital platforms (i.e. Facebook, Google Ad Words, SEO/SEM, etc.). Experience with metrics to measure and track campaign success. Substantial digital project management/communications/marketing expertise in helping to leverage channels to grow engagement, customer/member acquisition and retention. Knowledge of email systems, automation; and how to leverage them to meet goals and make mid-stream changes based on metrics. Demonstrated self-initiative, ability to meet deadlines and successfully multi-task competing priorities.
- Develops and executes a wide range of projects focused on engaging the Academy’s membership with a special emphasis on young physicians and residents
- Works within the membership team to develop and leverage digital platforms and channels to grow engagement, retention, and acquisition.
- Works across the organization on developing, testing, and implementing global member acquisition strategies.
- Works within the department to streamline the retention process to test out new strategies, increase automation, and focus on areas to improve segmented retention
- Reviews and analyzes programs to grow overall engagement and works within the department to assist in developing new projects.
Manages digital programs to grow engagement by segment
- Working with the Senior Director, develops, manages and launches digital strategies to grow engagement
- Manages specific programs to reach young physicians and residents and in conjunction with Communications tests messaging on engagement opportunities and new projects
- Using a segmented approach, crafts and implements strategies to set goals, measure progress, and make recommendations on changes based on metrics
- Works within the department and across the organization to identify digital opportunities to grow engagement and makes recommendations on incorporating into existing projects
- Launches web pages consolidating and outlining engagement opportunities for all members
Identifying digital components to membership retention
- Working within the department, launches a new member welcome program incorporating automated digital channels including video and emails
- Recommending, helping to measure success, and innovating the annual retention strategies and executions.
Identifying and launching new digital acquisition campaigns
- Developing and manage a lead generation program
- Launching and managing a lead nurturing program
- Working with the international program manager and the membership group to grow international outreaches in targeted countries leveraging Academy assets
Manages metrics and reporting
- Develops dashboard reports to track response rates and success measures
- Works with communication to improve email open rates
- Works with IT to launch remarketing efforts
- Other special projects as assigned
If interested, we encourage you to submit your resume with cover letter and salary expectations through one of the following options:
Email: Attach a Word document or copy and paste your cover letter and resume and send to email@example.com.
Mail: AAO-HNSF 1650 Diagonal Road, VA 22314-2857 Attention: Human Resources