AAO-HNSF Guideline Pocket Cards
Current, Practical, Concise
Stay up to date on the latest evidence based clinical practice guideline recommendations with the AAO-HSNF Guideline Pocketcards and App. Provide your medical students, residents, practicing physicians, and institutions with this valuable resource.
Digital versions of the Clinical Practice Guideline Pocket Guides are available via Smart Devices. Click here to down load the mobile app!
- Acute Otitis Externa (AOE)
- Adult Sinusitis
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Improving Voice Outcomes after Thyroid Surgery
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Tonsillectomy in Children
- Tympanostomy Tubes in Children Digital Pocket Guide- Free Access
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Cerumen Impaction
- Otitis Media with Effusion
Log In with your AAO-HNS Member ID to receive your 10% discount.