The Foundation Board of Directors is seeking applicants for the Coordinator of the Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) for the 2021-2024 term. The Coordinator is primarily responsible for the development and oversight of the Annual Meeting & OTO Experience education program.
Candidates must have held membership for the past three consecutive years, have proven leadership qualities, be familiar with the strategic direction of the Foundation and be able to dedicate the necessary time to serve. For a detailed description of the roles and responsibilities of the Coordinator position and expectations please see the job description here.
Interested applicants are invited to submit the following materials to by June 7, 2019 to email@example.com.
- One (1) page Candidate Statement highlighting relevant qualifications and experience.
- One (1) page Vision Statement highlighting your personal vision for the future of the conference education program. This Vision Statement should consider some or all of the following
- Your vision for the Annual Meeting
- Challenges facing the next Coordinator and how you would address those issues
- Changes in the Annual Meeting Program you see as important to implement in the short-term and long-term
- Collaborations you will seek to maintain or establish during your tenure
- Curriculum vitae
- Three (3) letters of recommendation specific to the position
All materials must be received by June 7, 2019 for your application to be considered by the Search Task Force. Select applicants will be invited to participate in interviews. The new Coordinator will be announced in September 2019. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.