Home Study Course
2018-19 Home Study Course Registration Open
The Foundation’s most popular education product.
- Home Study Course (HSC) is a compendium of relevant and timely scientific journal articles for residents and practicing physicians spanning across all eight specialty areas in a practical four-section format.
- It is the most affordable way to earn up to 40 CME credits per section based on a minimum passing score of 70% for each self-assessment exam.
- Practicing physicians also have the option of a single-yearly exam submission deadline with no late fees which replaces the individual exam section deadlines.
- Enhanced features include online exam submissions (print and online packet subscribers), immediate access to exam scores and course completion transcripts.
2018-19 Home Study Course Prices
2018-19 Home Study Course Section Titles and Availability Dates
September 2018 - Section 5 Rhinology and Allergic Disorders
November 2018 - Section 6 Laryngology, Voice Disorders and Bronchoesophagology
February 2019 - Section 7 Neoplastic and Inflammatory Diseases of the Head and Neck
April 2019 - Section 8 Otology and Neurotology
2018-19 Home Study Course+ (HSC+)
Attention Resident Members and Residency Program Directors!
The 2018-19 Home Study Course+ now includes:
- NEW! 400+ webcasts from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- NEW! AcademyQ Knowledge Assessment (Set 4, released February 2018) - mobile-app based learning with 350+ new otolaryngology-head and neck surgery study questions to test recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Home Study Course, a compendium of select scientific journal articles across all eight specialty areas in a convenient four-section format
- AcademyU® with 200+ online education activities
The fee for Resident Members for HSC+ is $375. The total value of this package is $1,075 with all four products. This special HSC+ package is available only to Resident Members. Access to these materials is from September 1, 2018 through August 30, 2019.
Residency training program directors will receive resident registration materials via email.
For questions or more information, contact Linda Lee, Senior Manager, Global Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact us at HSC@entnet.org