Take advantage of the many education opportunities available in AcademyU® by subscribing to the Member+ program.
For an additional fee of $50, you’ll gain access to over 150 online education activities including:
- Annual Meeting Expert Series (AmX): includes video recordings of select Annual Meeting sessions presented by key leaders in the field. The topics were chosen based on their critical and timely topics of great relevance to AAO-HNS Members. They include a special Expert Interview with the presenter conducted by Foundation Education leaders.
- Clinical Fundamentals webcasts (Cf): online recordings of Clinical Fundamental sessions held at the Annual Meeting on subjects common to all otolaryngologists regardless of the practice focus. Residents and medical students may find these useful.
- eCourses: self-paced learning activities developed through the Foundation education committees. These peer-reviewed courses provide in-depth study of critical otolaryngology-head and neck surgery topics.
- Patient Management Perspectives Self-Assessments (Pmp): Patient Management Perspectives (PMP) allows the learner to manage a patient from presentation to discharge and follow-up with an interactive question-and-answer self- assessment format. Each topic includes clinical cases study, detailed patient management summaries, references for further study, and a self-assessment.
- eBooks (eB): eBooks are presented in a versatile eReader format as education resources for otolaryngologists, residents, medical students, and other healthcare professionals and include Primary Care Otolaryngology; Resident Manual of Trauma to the Face, Head, and Neck; and TNM Staging of Head and Neck Cancer and neck Dissection Classification: Fifth Edition
Please note: Annual Meeting webcasts, the Home Study Course Program, and the AcademyQ app are not included in the Member+ subscription.
When renewing your membership be sure to check the box to enroll in Member+ to gain access to the many different online programs through AcademyU.
Please allow up to two business days after your purchase for the Member+ catalog to appear in AcademyU®.