New Administration. New Healthcare Priorities. AAO-HNS Focuses on Advocacy.
With the change in administrations and Congress, this one-day session will focus on the new priorities and what they mean to otolaryngologists.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Susan R. Bailey, President, American Medical Association
- Mark Cuban, Entrepreneur; Owner, Dallas Mavericks; Star, Shark Tank
- Wendell Primus, PhD, Senior Policy Advisor on Budget and Health, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), U.S. House of Representatives
OTHER PROGRAM TOPICS
- “Reimbursement Advocacy: What You Need to Know Now” by R. Peter Manes, MD, AAO-HNS Coordinator for Advocacy
- Federal and state legislative and regulatory update
- State OTO Society Roundtable featuring a keynote speaker and case studies highlighting society management best practices followed by the Executive Directors and Society Administrators Forum