Pitch your idea at the 2021 AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience
The organizing committee of the 2021 AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience would like to announce a call for submissions for the inaugural Innovation ENTrepreneur Faceoff event.
If you are involved in digital health, medical device, diagnostic, or drug innovation, we invite you to present your ideas, projects or start-ups. Teams may be looking for collaborators, advisors, feedback, or funding.
The top teams will be invited to present at the meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. (Certificates will be awarded)
Details: Submissions will open in May 5, 2021 and will close June 30, 2021.
This will be a non-confidential meeting. Presenters are reminded not to present or share confidential information without intellectual property protection in any forum, including this public event.
Thank you for submitting to the ENTrepreneur Faceoff at the 2021 AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience. The top teams will be invited to showcase their work at the reception with the top 3 submissions invited to pitch for an award judged by a panel of industry experts.
*Please do not include any confidential information in your submission without intellectual property protection. The AAO-HNS/F does not provide intellectual property protection for this event.
- Presenters: Name and affiliations
- Project Title
- Describe the problem you are attempting to solve. What is your unmet medical need?
- Describe you proposed solution:
- Describe what current solutions are available to address this problem. What are their strengths / weaknesses? How do you fill the gap where the treatment options don’t currently meet?
- What’s the market for your idea?
- What stage is your concept? (eg. Idea only, prototype, animal or human studies, FDA approved).
- Why would you like to present at this event? (eg. Looking for feedback, clinical advisors, funding etc)
- Attestation: I attest this concept / product is not currently for sale and will not be for sale prior to January 2022.
Questions: Email Tami Rollins, Director, Global Education, and Strategic Partnerships at [email protected]