The AAO-HNS/F Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting provides a forum for leadership discussions and practice management tools for physicians caring for Otolaryngologic patients. Physician attendees will learn about a variety of timely topics and how these affect their practice of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. This program includes didactic and interactive sessions lead by their peers and subject matter experts.
By attending the AAO-HNS/F 2022 Leadership Forum attendees will be able to:
- Stay abreast of the recent changes on coding, billing, and reimbursement that will impact practice management.
- Identify the critical issues facing the practice of otolaryngology and how physicians can properly monitor the legislative process and identify appropriate advocacy opportunities.
- Identify ways to create a culture of belonging and apply this in your practice, and as an otolaryngology community.
- Apply strategies to improve healthcare inequities in your community and how to close those gaps.
- Empower physicians to work in coalition with organizations concerned with improving access to high-quality care and reducing the costs of healthcare.
- Assist clinicians in establishing, developing, and creating growth of their state society.
The Leadership Forum is designed for otolaryngology–head and neck surgery residents, young physicians, and physician members.
This meeting has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. AAO-HNSF is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AAO-HNSF designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Participants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. Credit will be awarded to physicians when documented by the submission of the evaluation in www.OTOLogic.org.
Claiming CME/MOC Credit
To claim CME/MOC credit, please follow the instructions below. Attendees will be pre-enrolled into the activity and have access to the evaluation on Monday, April 11.
- Step 1: Proceed to www.OTOLogic.org
- Step 2: Click “LOG IN HERE” and enter your AAO-HNS ID number and password; if you forgotten it, there are prompts to retrieve it.
- Step 3: Click on “My Transcript” in the dark grey, left-hand navigation panel
- Step 4: Click on the “In Progress” tab instead of the default “Complete” tab
- Step 5: Click “Launch” under 2022 Spring Leadership Forum to complete the evaluation and claim your CME credit
- Final step: Once the evaluation has been completed, click “My Transcript’ in the left-hand navigation panel to access your transcript.