The AAO-HNS Foundation (AAO-HNSF) works to advance the art, science, and ethical practice of otolaryngology – head and neck surgery through education, research, and lifelong learning.
Did you know that the annual dues you pay as a member covers only roughly one-third of the real Academy costs attributable to each member? That means that two-thirds of the budget needs to be funded through non-dues revenue in the form of cash, planned gifts, and pledges.
Where does your charitable support go?
- Advancing the understanding and treatment of diseases through research
- Creating high-quality educational opportunities for the otolaryngology workforce
- Educating the public and patients about the specialty
- Improving the quality of, and access to, healthcare
- Providing critical financial resources for otolaryngology