Millennium Society is a recognition society to acknowledge the annual charitable support by Academy members to the AAO-HNS Foundation.
Your charitable donations make a positive impact on our ability to empower otolaryngologist—head and neck surgeons to deliver the best patient care.
Philanthropic gifts help fund mission support and key areas including diversity, education, humanitarian efforts, international programs, research, residents and fellows, and Women in Otolaryngology.
Millennium Society Giving Levels:
- Member - $1,000 annual support
- Young Physician - $250 – this giving level is for members up to eight years out of residency or under 40 years old
- Sustaining member - $5,000 which can be paid over a three year period
- Patron member - $10,000 which can be paid over a three year period
- Life member - $50,000 which can be paid over a five year period
Millennium Society recognition is given yearly from January through December. Millennium Society donor recognition and benefits includes:
- Early access to the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO℠ registration, hotel and course selection;
- Access to the Millennium Society Donor Appreciation Lounge at Annual Meeting;
- Listing on the Donor Wall of Honor at Annual Meeting; and
- Year-round recognition and special acknowledgments in the Bulletin, the AAO-HNSF website, and the Annual Report.