Millennium Society is a recognition society to acknowledge the annual charitable support by Academy members to the AAO-HNS Foundation.
Your charitable donations make a positive impact on our ability to empower otolaryngologist—head and neck surgeons to deliver the best patient care.
Philanthropic gifts help fund mission support and key areas including: Education, Humanitarian and International Outreach, Regent℠/Clinical Data Registry, and the Legends of Otolaryngology campaign.
Millennium Society Giving Levels:
- Member - $1,000 annual support
- Young Physician - $250 – this giving level is for members up to eight years out of residency or under 40 years old
- Sustaining member - $5,000 which can be paid over a three year period
- Patron member - $10,000 which can be paid over a three year period
- Life member - $50,000 which can be paid over a five year period
Millennium Society recognition is given yearly from January through December. Millennium Society donor recognition and benefits includes:
- Early access to the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO℠ registration, hotel and course selection;
- Access to the Millennium Society Donor Appreciation Lounge at Annual Meeting;
- Listing on the Donor Wall of Honor at Annual Meeting; and
- Year-round recognition and special acknowledgments in the Bulletin, the AAO-HNSF website, and the Annual Report.