Take advantage of our expansive education opportunities available in OTO Logic by subscribing to the OTO Logic+ Catalog. For only $50, you’ll gain access to nearly 200 online activities!
OTOLogic+ registration is available to physician members who have paid their current year membership dues.
To Register: Contact [email protected]
To Access: Go to www.otologic.org and select the OTOLogic+ Catalog on the left-hand menu
The OTOLogic+ Catalog has nearly 200 online education activities including:
- Otolaryngology Patient Scenarios (OPS): Explore patient scenarios and assess your knowledge with our new self-assessment module. Complete the courses and evaluation to earn 1.0 CME/MOC credit for each topic.
- Annual Meeting Expert Series (AmX): Video recordings of select Annual Meeting sessions that include special expert interviews with the presenters conducted by Foundation education leaders.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines (Cpg): Guidelines developed by the AAO-HNSF that include recommendations that can serve as a guide to best practices, a framework for clinical decision making, and a benchmark for evaluating performance.
- eCourses: Self-paced learning activities developed through the Foundation education committees. These peer-reviewed courses provide in-depth study of critical otolaryngology-head and neck surgery topics.
- Patient Management Perspectives Self-Assessments (Pmp): Patient Management Perspectives allow the learner to manage a patient from presentation to discharge and follow-up with an interactive question-and-answer self- assessment format. Each topic includes clinical case studies, detailed patient management summaries, references for further study, and a self-assessment.
- eBooks (eB): eBooks are presented in a versatile eReader format as education resources for otolaryngologists, residents, medical students, and other healthcare professionals and include the recently released Primary Care Otolaryngology: 4th Edition and TNM Staging of Head and Neck Cancer and Neck Dissection Classification: 5th Edition
Please note: FLEX, Annual Meeting Webcasts, and the OTO Quest – Knowledge Assessment (question bank) are not included in the OTO Logic+ subscription.