OTOQuest is our self-assessment tool that features high-quality content developed by experts in the specialty!
The 2023 Set is now available in OTO Logic! Log in and search under the Activity Series “OTOQuest: Knowledge Assessment (OtoQ)” to purchase now!
Here’s a peek at what you’ll get with the new OTOQuest
- Total Question Bank – All three sets (2021, 2022, 2023) when purchased separately have a combined total of 1,379 case-based questions.
- Set 2023 – The newly released set has 333 case-based questions.
- Residents who sign-up for 2023-24 FLEX will receive the 2023 set at no extra charge as part of their subscription.
- Rationales – Questions include rationales developed by nationally recognized experts covering eight specialty areas.
- Practice Exams – Build-your-own! Take timed quizzes to simulate the real exam environment or take untimed to see results, reasoning, and further references.
- Confidence Level Measures – Indicate confidence when answering each question to determine if your performance matches your confidence.
- Customized Study – Review your quiz results and retry questions based on your performance, your confidence levels, or both!
- Peer Comparison – Compare performance with peers, overall and per question.
- Perfect for on-the-go studying – Mobile responsive platform will adapt depending on what device you use and saves your progress from where you left off!
- CME/MOC credit – conveniently recorded under your transcript “My Transcript” tab.
- Same price + greater value – Member: $65 | Resident Member: $50 | Non-member: $85