We’re proud to announce the launch of OTOQuest, our new self-assessment tool that features high-quality content developed by experts in the specialty.
The 2019 and 2020 sets from AcademyQ® are now accessible in OTO Logic (formerly AcademyU). Log in and search under the Activity Series “OTOQuest: Knowledge Assessment (OtoQ)” to access now!
OTOQuest is fully integrated into OTO Logic, and you no longer need to download a separate mobile app. The website is mobile-responsive.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll get with the new OTOQuest
- Question Bank – Nearly 800 case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts covering eight specialty areas.
- 400+ New Questions – The 2020 Set is available in OTO Logic! Residents who sign-up for FLEX will receive the 2020 set at no extra charge as part of their subscription.
- Practice Exams – Build-your-own! Take timed quizzes to simulate the real exam environment or take untimed to see results, reasoning, and further references.
- Confidence Level Measures – Indicate confidence when answering each question to determine if your performance matches your confidence.
- Customized Study – Review your quiz results and retry questions based on your performance, your confidence levels, or both!
- Peer Comparison – Compare performance with peers, overall and per question.
- Perfect for on-the-go studying – Mobile responsive platform will adapt depending on what device you use and saves your progress from where you left off!
- CME/MOC credit – conveniently recorded under your transcript “My Transcript” tab.
- Same price + greater value – Member: $65 | Resident Member: $50 | Non-member: $85