The AAO-HNSF invites you to attend the kick-off to the 2023 Global Grand Rounds Webinar series on Saturday, February 18 at 9:00 a.m. EST. The first webinar in the 2023 Series is focused on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Technique & Strategy to Optimize Patient Outcomes. Sign up today, free of charge, to join global thought leaders for a discussion on:
- Strategies for maximizing primary sinus surgery outcomes
- When is extended FESS indicated in primary sinus surgery?
- Tips for the revision sinus surgeon
- Pediatric sinonasal surgery: Is it safe? What should we be doing differently?
- Endoscopic sinus surgery case study
The event is co-sponsored by the Pan-American Association of Oto-Rhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
The Global Grand Rounds Webinar Series is an initiative of the AAO-HNSF International Advisory Board to improve patient care and physician education across the globe. Click HERE for additional program information and registration.