The Mission of the GTF is to Provide Oversight to:
- Clinical Guideline and Consensus Statement Development Process
- Clinical Practice Guideline and Expert Consensus Statement Dissemination
- Clinical Practice Guideline Implementation
The GTF also provides a forum for education on topics related to guidelines, development standards, and dissemination techniques.
A primary function of the GTF is to rank, prioritize, and vet topics submitted for development into either clinical practice guidelines or clinical consensus statements.
- The GTF accepts topic submissions for consideration at the Fall meeting and at the Spring meeting.
- Topic submissions require a completed form and sponsorship and presentation by an Academy committee member.
- Proposal forms should be emailed to [email protected].