Members must be in good standing and it is recommended having held membership the last three consecutive years, have proven leadership qualities, are familiar with the strategic direction of the Academy, and are able to dedicate the necessary time to serve may contact any member of the Nominating Committee to be considered for nomination to an election leadership position. Links to the Application form and other related materials are below.
- Nominee Application Form. Must also sign statement agreeing to adhere to all aspects of the AAO-HNS/F Code for Interactions with Companies.
- Confidential questionnaire
- Personal Statement
- Truncated CV (3 page maximum)
- Signed statement agreeing to abide by the “no campaigning” policy. The guidelines on Elections and Campaigning can be found here.
- Completed AAO-HNS Financial and Intellectual Disclosure form (can be located at https://www.entnet.org/disclosure).
Deadline for submission of application packets to Lisa Holman, Committee Staff Liaison, at [email protected] is not later than 11:59 pm (ET) Monday, December 5, 2022. The deadline will not be extended.
ELECTED POSITIONS TO BE FILLED: