For Loews Miami Beach Hotel (Headquarter Hotel) Only.
$500 per day
$1,100 per day
$1,750 per day
$2,200 per day
*Option to include offsite event(s) on the official AAO-HNSF mobile app/event website for a flat rate fee of $500
1. What Qualifies as an Ancillary Event?
Any event including Annual Meeting attendees, including exhibitor staff meetings, scheduled outside of the official AAO–HNSF program and hosted outside of the Miami Beach Convention Center, including but not limited to:
Types of Function(s):
- Alumni Receptions
- Social Events/Dinners
- Staff Meetings
- Industry Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Meetings
- Advisory Board Meetings
- Investigator Meetings
- Committee and Board Meetings
- Sales Training
- Study Groups
- Task Force
All meeting requests and off-site events must be approved and reserved through the AAO–HNSF Meetings Department. It is a violation of the AAO–HNSF Exhibit regulations to reserve space directly at any facility (convention center, official hotels, and surrounding venues).
2. It is the affiliate/exhibitor group’s responsibility to distribute copies of this information to the appropriate company personnel and/or agents, representatives or contractors involved in planning activities for the AAO–HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO. It is the responsibility of organizers hosting events to make sure that those events comply with all applicable national, state and local laws and professional conduct codes, including AMA, PhRMA and AdvaMed Codes, and state laws and regulations.
3. Affiliates are asked not to conduct functions during AAO–HNSF education program hours or AAO–HNSF officially sponsored evening event function times. The times listed below are based on what is currently available to rent within the AAO-HNSF contracted space.
Preferred Meeting Hours:
- Thursday, September 26 | any time
- Friday, September 27 | SOLD OUT
- Saturday, September 28 | Before 6:00 PM
- Sunday, October 29 – Tuesday, October 1 | Before 8:00 AM or after 6:00 PM
4. To participate as an affiliate, a representative from your organization must be registered for the Annual Meeting.
5. All events being held in hotels or any other venues must be coordinated by the affiliate.
6. When submitting your request, please include the following meeting/event details:
- Meeting/Event name
- Guest count
- Requested set-up
- Promotion on mobile app/event website: yes or no
7. All charges for service levied by the hotels or other venues are the responsibility of the function sponsor. AAO–HNSF is not responsible for payment for any services connected with the event. AAO–HNSF has no authority over any service charges, rental fees, set-up fees, labor contracts, etc., that are required by any venue.
8. Reservation Fee: Fees are non-refundable. Reservation Fee is required upon authorizing the meeting request. Any request without payment information will not be approved. Payment covers the cost to utilize space originally reserved for the AAO–HNSF Annual Meeting. Promotion for your event on the event website and mobile application is included in the fee with affiliates consent.
9. Once submitted, the AAO–HNSF will review the request. If approved, function space will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis. Once space is assigned, a confirmation will be sent and contact of the facility you will work directly with to finalize arrangements.
10. The Submission Deadline for all inquiries and payments is Friday, August 9, 2024, in order to have the function published in the conference app and website. An email notification will be sent to verify receipt of payment.
11. Ancillary event requests will be reviewed weekly. Please allow 7-10 business days for confirmation of meeting space assignment. Please do not contact the hotel/venue prior to receiving approval.
12. AAO–HNSF reserves the right to accept, reject, or conditional acceptance, based on AAO–HNSF’s sole discretion, for any reason, which need not be disclosed to the applicant.
13. All outstanding obligations to AAO–HNSF by the submitter, including payment of all debts, must be fulfilled.
14. AAO–HNSF has the full authority to interpret or amend rules at its sole discretion. All decisions will be final. Exhibitors/Affiliates agree to abide by any rules and guidelines that may hereafter be adopted. All matters or questions not covered by the above rules and guidelines are subject to the discretion of AAO–HNSF. These rules and guidelines may be amended at any time by AAO–HNSF, and all amendments shall be equally binding on all parties. In the event of any amendment or addition to these guidelines, written notice will be given by AAO–HNSF to such parties.
Please email [email protected] with questions.