Submit your meeting request by Friday, September 1.
If your organization would like to obtain meeting space during the AAO–HNSF 2023 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, please review the guidelines listed below and complete the Ancillary/Affiliate Meeting meeting request.
Space is limited, so please submit your request(s) as soon as possible. All submissions are due on or before Friday, September 1, 2023. After this date, meeting space cannot be guaranteed.
Please email [email protected] with questions.
For Omni Nashville Hotel (Headquarter Hotel) Only.
Offsite hotel/venue pricing may vary.
1. What Qualifies as an Ancillary Event?
Any event including Annual Meeting attendees, including exhibitor staff meetings, scheduled outside of the official AAO–HNS/F program and hosted outside of the Music City Center, including but not limited to:
Types of Function(s):
- Alumni Receptions
- Social Events/Dinners
- Staff Meetings
- Industry Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Meetings
- Advisory Board Meetings
- Investigator Meetings
- Committee and Board Meetings
- Sales Training
- Study Groups
- Task Force
All meeting requests and off-site events must be approved and reserved through the AAO–HNSF Meetings Department. It is a violation of the AAO–HNSF Exhibit regulations to reserve space directly at any facility (convention center, official hotels, and surrounding venues. Cancellation of exhibit space will result in the immediate forfeiture of approval and the release of any assigned meeting space.
2. It is the affiliate/exhibitor group’s responsibility to distribute copies of this information to the appropriate company personnel and/or agents, representatives or contractors involved in planning activities for the AAO–HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience. It is the responsibility of organizers hosting events to make sure that those events comply with all applicable national, state and local laws and professional conduct codes, including AMA, PhRMA and AdvaMed Codes, and state laws and regulations.
3. Affiliate and exhibitor groups may not conduct functions during AAO–HNSF education program hours or AAO–HNSF officially sponsored evening event function times.
Approved Meeting Hours:
- Saturday, September 30 | Before 6:00 PM only
- Sunday, October 1 – Tuesday, October 3 | Before 8:00 AM or after 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 4 | Before 8:00 AM or after 12:00 PM
4. To participate as an affiliate, a representative from your organization must be registered for the Annual Meeting. To participate as an exhibitor, your organization must be exhibiting at the OTO Experience.
5. All events being held in hotels or any other venues must be coordinated by the sponsor.
6. When submitting your request, please include the following meeting/event details:
- Meeting/Event name
- Guest count
- Set up
- Preferred location
7. All charges for service levied by the hotels or other venues are the responsibility of the function sponsor. AAO–HNS/F is not responsible for payment for any services connected with the event. AAO–HNS/F has no authority over any service charges, rental fees, set-up fees, labor contracts, etc., that are required by any venue.
8. Administrative Fee: Fees are non-refundable. Administrative Fee is required upon authorizing the meeting request. Any request without payment information will not be approved. Payment covers the cost to utilize space originally reserved for the AAO–HNS/F Annual Meeting. Promotion for your event on the event website and mobile application is included in the fee.
9. Once submitted, the AAO–HNS/F will review the request. If approved, function space will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis. Once space is assigned, a confirmation will be sent and contact of the facility you will work directly with to finalize arrangements.
10. The Submission Deadline for all inquiries and payments is Friday, September 1, 2023, in order to have the function published in the conference app and website. An email notification will be sent to verify receipt of payment.
11. Ancillary event requests will be reviewed weekly. Please allow 7-10 business days for confirmation of meeting space assignment. Please do not contact the hotel/venue prior to receiving approval.
12. AAO–HNS/F reserves the right to accept, reject, or conditional acceptance, based on AAO–HNS/F’s sole discretion, for any reason, which need not be disclosed to the applicant.
13. All outstanding obligations to AAO–HNS/F by the submitter, including payment of all debts, must be fulfilled.
14. The submitter shall protect, indemnify, hold harmless, and defend AAO–HNS/F, its officers, directors, agents and employees against all such claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation; provided that the foregoing shall not apply to injury, loss or damage caused by or resulting from the negligence of AAO–HNS/F, its officers, directors, agents or employees.
15. AAO–HNS/F has the full authority to interpret or amend rules at its sole discretion. All decisions will be final. Exhibitors/Affiliates agree to abide by any rules and guidelines that may hereafter be adopted. All matters or questions not covered by the above rules and guidelines are subject to the discretion of AAO–HNS/F. These rules and guidelines may be amended at any time by AAO–HNS/F, and all amendments shall be equally binding on all parties. In the event of any amendment or addition to these guidelines, written notice will be given by AAO–HNS/F to such parties.
Please email [email protected] with questions.