Pitch Your Idea During the ENTrepreneur Faceoff!
The American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The education program is divided into 12 distinct specialty areas, allowing you to focus within your specialty or expand your knowledge in other areas.
- Business of Medicine/Practice Management
- Comprehensive Otolaryngology
- Endocrine Surgery
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Personal and Professional Development
- Sleep Medicine/Surgery