Exhibit in the OTO Experience
Each year the AAO-HNSF attracts on average more than 5,000 surgeons, physicians, and other medical professionals in the field of otolaryngology. They understand the importance of coming for the world-class education that can be obtained in our CME-accredited education sessions and on the show floor of the OTO Experience. Attendees will come face-to-face with the products and services that shape our industry and provide the tools to help them administer better patient care.
That’s why we feature an exhibit hall where an average of 250 companies are represented, catering to every aspect of the specialty—device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, surgical instruments, telemedicine companies, medical disposable equipment, OTC products, EMR systems, waiting room solutions, financial management firms, and more.
Your exhibit allows you to brand to and connect with thousands of decision-makers who can have a positive effect on your overall return on investment. They are coming to explore and purchase what you offer for their hospitals and private practices, and that is extremely valuable.
The AAO-HNS succeeds in supporting its industry partners’ access to its membership to educate, promote, and introduce technology that improves patient care and outcome.
Interested in Purchasing a Booth?
Why Support the OTO Experience?
- The AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience program covers the most innovative scientific updates and clinical practice in the field.
- More than 80% of surveyed exhibitors and sponsors report achieving their goals after attending the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience.
- The conference features a wide variety of learning opportunities including world-class speakers, top-quality education sessions, hands-on demonstrations, Expert Lectures, Scientific Oral Presentations, Master of Surgery Video Presentations, Scientific Posters, Simulation Presentations, industry symposia with product showcase, and mentoring and networking opportunities.
- The OTO Experience showcases products and services from more than 250 companies across the otolaryngology-head and neck surgery field.
- Breaks, daily lunch, Great Debates, ENTrepreneur Faceoff, Poster Presentations, and more are scheduled in the exhibit hall—providing six full hours of programming in the OTO Experience.
For more information, the 2023 Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus can be found here.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM:
SB Expos & Events
Email: [email protected]