Applications Now Open
The Eisenberg Health Policy Resident Leadership Grant was established to provide three $550 resident leadership grants to attend the AAO-HNS/F Leadership Forum & BOG Spring Meeting.
Each Grant Recipient Must:
- Join Lee D. Eisenberg, MD, and other recipients at a dinner on Sunday during the meeting
- Participate in pre-scheduled meetings with legislators on Capitol Hill on Monday following the Forum
- Participate in a local meeting/event with their Member(s) of Congress
Recipients are also invited to attend a reception sponsored by ENT PAC (the AAO-HNS political action committee). A separate fee may be required.
All Applicants Must:
- Be a current member of the AAO-HNS in good-standing
- Complete an online application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a statement of interest describing how receiving a grant from this Fund would further their involvement in AAO-HNS legislative and health policy advocacy activities
- Submit a 300-word post-meeting summary on their experience.
Submission Deadline January 31, 2019
The grant is funded by Lee Eisenberg, MD, MPH, who is dedicated to assisting residents and fellows-in-training with mentorship and leadership development.